LAYISO command isolates the layer of selected objects so that all other layers are turned off. This is very useful to quickly reduce the visual complexity of a drawing without open the Layer Properties Manager.
- Type layiso [enter].
- Choose object(s) you want to isolate [enter].
- If you want to hide the other layer, unsiolate first if you have isolate layer(s), after type layiso [enter], type s for settings.
- Type o for Off [enter], then choose the object(s)
- To unisolate, type layuniso [enter]
Show Command in Toolbar:
To show the command in toolbar, right click in toolbar and choose Layers II
Note: I used AutoCAD 2007 for this tutorial
- AutoCAD tips: Plot Style Table Editor Use Plot Style Table Editor to modify the printed color...
- Non Uniform Scale on AutoCAD There is no direct command in AutoCAD to do a...
- Create Slide Show on Windows 7 Desktop Background Windows 7 has a feature to change the desktop background...
- Change Visual Styles on AutoCAD 2009 Everyone knows that AutoCAD 2009 brings new cool user interface,...
- Use Visibility Parameter and Define Attribute in Block AutoCAD tutorial: Use Visibility Parameter and Define Attribute in Block...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.