Fos this case, I use Windows XP as the host and Ubuntu 8.0.4 for the virtual OS. The problem is how to connect Ubuntu to the real available network or Internet.
- After create the virtual operating system (example is Ubuntu 8.0.4), select it and click Settings.
- In window Settings, choose Network.
- In Attached to option, choose Host Interface. For this option you must add a new host interface.
- In Host Interfaces, click icon Add. Fill the name (example: VirtualBox Host Interface 1).
- This will also create a new LAN icon in Windows.
- To connect between host network and virtual network, you must create a bridge connections between them. To create it, select both icon, right click and choose Bridge Connections.
- Right click on Bridge Connections icon, choose Properties. Set the IP and it will be the host computer IP, x: 184.108.40.206
- Run Virtual OS and set different IP, x: 220.127.116.11
- Fix Missing Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter I got this problem after uninstall Connectify, the Microsoft Virtual...
- Customize Icon and Background Flash Disk Customize the Icon Drive Open Notepad. Write this code: [autorun]...
- Sharing Internet Smart di Windows 7 dengan Connectify Hei guys! I got a better alternative software for connectify,...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.