I got this problem after uninstall Connectify, the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter is missing from Control Panel. That thing is needed for Virtual Router, as Connectify replacement, to work. Got the solution from this forum.
How to Fix
- Click Start menu
- Type cmd on start menu search bar or All Programs -> Accessories
- Right click on cmd/Command Prompt program -> Run as administrator
- Type the following command then enter:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=NameOfNetwork key=StrongPassword
- Done! Check in Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections
- Connect Virtual OS to Network in Virtualbox Fos this case, I use Windows XP as the host...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.