Use Microsoft Access for Certificate Publishing
Microsoft Access can be a tool to increase the productivity in certificate publishing. I’ve prepare the certificate template without the name like this:
With this design, I want to create many with different names without have to copy the design to many. For this tutorial, I use Access 2007.
- Open Microsoft Access, create a table with just one field for the name/participant.
- Add some names to the table. Save and close the table.
- Create a blank report.
- Go to Design View.
- Close space in Page Header and Page Footer (see red circle) and then insert Image (see green circle).
- Resize the image so it fit with the printed page. Go to Page Setup to arrange the printed page.
- To see whether the image fit to the page, go to Print Preview. Don’t forget to check the next page.
- Click Add Existing Fields icon to insert field that has been created before. Select the field then drag and drop to the image.
- Delete the label of the field, resize, and format the text field.
- Last, check again through the print preview. Save the report.